WebXpertos is a team of marketing and tech experts that help companies grow. We do this by building inbound marketing strategies and developing data-driven websites on the HubSpot platform. We are proud to call ourselves the only HubSpot Silver partner in Panama.
About the role:
WebXpertos is seeking a Digital Marketing Account Manager for its Panama City headquarters. You’ll be responsible for managing multiple accounts for our clients, who are primarily in the real estate and tourism industry. As an account manager you have strong project management skills and a passion for both marketing and tech. This is a full-time position.
Key tasks and responsibilities:
- Responsible for the agency-client relationship, determining client needs, managing all client communications.
- Support in the creation of marketing strategies and proposals.
- Manage inbound marketing campaigns (idea generation, scheduling, content creation and publishing, etc.)
- Support copywriting and editing tasks.
- Create, monitor, and report advertising campaigns.
Qualifications and skills:
- Proficiency in English and Spanish, written and spoken.
- Digital marketing experience, or college degree in marketing or related field.
- Web-savvy and proficient in all G Suite applications.
- Excellent organizational and project planning/management skills coupled with the ability to work in a self-directed manner.
- Detail-oriented with ability to problem solve and adapt to changing, fast-paced environment.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Excellent understanding of paid/earned/owned media landscape and in-depth knowledge of marketing and advertising trends and opportunities in Digital.
- Experience with HubSpot Marketing & Sales is a plus.
- Email marketing experience is a plus.
- HubSpot inbound marketing and software certifications are required (if you’re not certified, we ask you to obtain these certifications before you start working with us).
What we offer you:
- Full-time work position in the most iconic building of Panama (F&F tower) with a dynamic, fun team of marketers, developers and designers.
- Be part of a fast-growing marketing-tech company.
- A creative and entrepreneurial environment, where you can put your ideas to work.
- A place to learn, share and grow.
Apply for this position: