[Video] A First Look at Google My Business for your company
Written by Martijn van Dooren
1 minutes reading time
In this series of articles, we will take a closer look at Google My Business, a tool for companies to showcase their business.
Watch the video below
What is Google My Business?
A tool for companies to create a business profile on Google.
For who is Google My Business?
According to the guidelines by Google: “A company that makes in-person contact with customers during it’s stated hours.”
Note: companies that can not open a business listing:
- Businesses that are under construction.
- Rental or for-sale properties.
- An ongoing service, class or meeting that you don’t own or represent.
What are the main benefits?
- Reach more customers.
- Help customers navigate to your company with Google Maps.
- Obtain more visibility within Google’s products such as search and Google Maps.
- Company branding: show your logo, photos from the outside and inside of your business.
- Add opening hours and contact information to your profile.
- Let your customers review your company.
How can I create my business listing?
To add your business to Google, visit google.com/business.
What is the price?
Google My Business is a free tool provided by Google.What keeps your business from holding back to list on Google My Business? Check out google.com/business and get started.